QUALITY SINCE 1955
Founded in 1955, Klaus Hünerkopf took over the company in 1989, the present company “Klaus Hünerkopf Neukirchen”.
From the foundation of the company, we have specialized in production, installation and sales of innovative products in the field store construction and high-quality interior finishing.
We offer complete services: from consulting over planning with 3D visualisation and production up to installation on site. Meanwhile, our employees are active worldwide to serve our customers.
In the year 2000, our product range was extended by the modification and extension of high-quality luxury yachts and mobile homes. After initially focussing on the development and installation of natural stone elements in lightweight construction, we are now producing and installing in our company high-quality interiors, including electric, sanitary and gas installation, entertainment and furniture.
We are equipped with our own modern carpenters workshop, upholstery workshop, paint shop for high finish surfaces, metal processing workshop, water torches, CNC controlled stone and glass processing systems and CAD work places.¬† For this reason, we are in a position to offer complex solutions from one source and to fulfil particular or extravagant requests of our customers quickly and uncomplicatedly.
Due to progress and development, the company necessitated the construction of suitable production premises.
Ever since the company was founded, the companys address is Weinbergstrasse 10 in Neukirchen.
Beside the main building, an office wing and a hall for wood processing had been extended in 1996.
In 1997, an own paint shop and a storage hall with loading ramp were added.
Already in 1999, a further hall for the more and more extensive furniture production had to be constructed.
In the year 2000, the company had the opportunity to acquire a large site of the former timber yard of the town Neukirchen on the opposite road side.
In the course of the next years, a modern production site for luxury interiors (special extensions and conversions) came into being by complete restoration, reconstruction and new construction.
In 2005, the adjacent track system was acquired and in 2007 the company premises and the own halls were extended by hiring the workshop halls in the former railway station Neukirchen for extension of our production to keep abreast with the continuously growing demand of our customers.
In 2010 we have built a new work hall with an area of 420 m² and with a hydraulic hoist and inspection pit specially for motor homes.
Meanwhile, our permanent staff consists more than 40 employees. In peak times we are backed up by our partner companies resulting in up to 80 employees.