We are a young company which, thanks to our employees, has years of experience in the production of living space doors and storage space doors for motor homes and caravans. Since the company was founded in February 2007, we have been constantly developing our products.
This also includes large rear storage flaps in various geometries or handicapped accessible body doors in special widths. We are a just-in-sequence supplier to Hymer GmbH & Co KG
for gas box doors, storage space doors and living space doors. For various other motorhome manufacturers we are just-in-time suppliers for living area and storage area doors. We are also suppliers for horse trailer side doors, as well as for mobile hunting pulpits in lightweight construction.
Quality, reliability and adherence to delivery dates are a matter of course for us.
Our know-how covers aluminium profile bending, sandwich bonding, CNC milling, vacuum forming, clinching and precise assembly of the various components.Company History2019
- Implementation of new digital process organization Production and delivery of the 400th mobile hunting pulpit
- Series delivery of 2-point comfort motorhome door for Hymer
- Employee base grows to 42
- March 10th anniversary of the Konrad Baur GmbH
- February First trade fair appearance at the "Caravan Camping And Motorhome Show" in Birmingham (UK)
- January Relocation of Konrad Baur GmbH to the new company headquarters in Bad Schussenried!
- August First trade fair appearance at Europe's largest motorhome trade fair "Caravan Salon Düsseldorf"
- March Grant of patent no. 102008062711.9-25 by the German Patent and Trademark Office for our new development "rotary latch lock with wedge-shaped drive slide".
- May First series delivery of the new body door + fly screen assemblies for Hymer GmbH Co.KG.
- 14.July Ground-breaking ceremony for our new location in Bad Schussenried with a production area of 4000m2 and an area of approx. 300m2 for office and staff rooms. Move-in date is scheduled for January 2016!
- August First series delivery of the superstructure of a mobile hunting pulpit in lightweight construction to Udo Röck GmbH.
- July Development of a concept for an "internal door hinge" for motorhome doors with a completely continuous outer seal.
- September Completion of training of our apprentice Sebastian Baur, who receives a special prize from the Chamber of Industry and Commerce as the best in his year for excellent performance in the final examination.
- October Concept development and decision for a new location in Bad Schussenried.
- July Optimisation/testing of the injection moulding tool for the multi-purpose container for series production.
- April Appointment of Benjamin Baur as 2nd Managing Director of Konrad Baur GmbH.
- March First series delivery of the caravan door "ENL", optionally with or without waste bin.
- February Development and production of a waste bin made of deep-drawn parts - with bin liner holders and removable partition wall
- September Start of training of our 1st apprentice as machine and plant operator.
- July Development and construction of an injection moulding tool for a multi-purpose container.
- June Approval as a training company for machine and plant operators by the Bodensee-Oberschwaben Chamber of Industry and Commerce.
- April Appointment as A-supplier of Capron GmbH in Neustadt/Saxony.
- February First series delivery of the caravan doors "Feeling" and "Light". Development and production of a prototype door for the caravan "ENL".
- January Start of in-house mould making for deep-drawn interior trim and matching waste bins. First series deliveries of all door variants with new door trims.
- November Purchase of the 3rd CNC milling machine and purchase of a thermoforming machine for vacuum forming of plastic panels.
- June Expansion of the production area to 2250m² and increase of the staff to 26 employees.
- May Procurement of the 2nd semi-trailer with a tapered GRP front from our own moulding tool - for a later planned series production as a residential and commercial vehicle.
- March First series delivery of the new Exis/Van door, also first series delivery of the bent body door, storage compartment door and the curved gas box door for the touring caravan.
- February Increase of the permanent staff to 15 employees
- October First series delivery of the motorhome door 600x1920mm for the B-class of Hymer AG.
- September Appointment as A-supplier of Hymer AG.
- February First series delivery to Capron GmbH in Neustadt in Saxony.
- October Expansion of the production area to 900m², staffing level 8 employees.
- September Commissioning of the company's own 3.5to semi-trailer - parallel planned test phase as a residential and commercial vehicle under 3.5to ( concept "Ural trailer").
- July Development, production and installation of a rear storage door 700x1200mm for the special vehicle "Innovision 2" of Hymer AG, similar to the function of an omnibus door. With 4 locking points, radio-controlled electric drive and new lock technology with closing aid.
- July First series delivery of gas box flaps to Hymer AG with 2 employees on 450m² production area
- February Company foundation